How to Pay JamboJet Ticket Through M-Pesa
Did you know you can book a Jambojet ticket online and pay through M-Pesa? Well, this guide entails all the details you need to know. Jambojet is a Kenyan-based airline that operates as a subsidiary of the national airline, Kenya Airways.
The airline was founded in 2014 as a low-cost carrier that facilitates transport for short destinations eg, from Mombasa to Nairobi, Kisumu, Lamu, Malindi, Eldoret, Ukunda, Goma, etc. The airline was also facilitating foreign flights but it has suspended most of its foreign flights since the arrival of covid-19 in 2020.
Currently, it is one of the most used airlines for local travel due to its affordability, most people nowadays prefer using flight instead of road transport while traveling from one town to another. Additionally, the airline has managed to create impressive customer service that allows its customers to easily book a ticket in the comfort of their living room.
Below we highlight step by steps on how to book and pay Jambojet ticket through m-pesa.
How to book a Jambojet Ticket
- Visit the Jambojet official website
- Select the “Book a flight” tab
- Under the “Book Flight” tab there are three options, Round Trip, One way, and Multi-city so select one of those
- Enter your start location and your destination (this are represented by “From and To”)
- Select your travel date, “Outbound” this goes for those who select “one-way trip” and “Return”
- State the number of passengers you wish to travel with
- Then click “Search”
- The next tab will be presented the departure time and date that you selected
- Select the way you want to travel, “Smart or Basic” Smart travel allows you to carry 10kg of cabin luggage and 23 kg of hold luggage. However, Smart travel is a bit expensive.
- Accept the terms and conditions once you’ve read them carefully
- In the next tab, fill in your details, please ensure you fill in the accurate details of the passengers you are traveling with.
- In the next tab, you’ll have to select the seats and click next
- In the next tab, you’ll be directed to the payment tab.
How to Pay Jambojet Using M-Pesa Paybill
Jambojet accepts different modes of payment including, credit cards, Mastercard, and mobile money which include in M-Pesa, Airtel Money, Equitel, and others. Since M-pesa is one of the most preferred modes of payment, we will highlight the process of payments.
- Open M-pesa Menu
- Select the Lipa na M-pesa
- Choose Pay bill
- Enter “737700” as the Business Number.
- Then enter the booking reference as the account number
- Enter the ticket amount and press ok
- Confirm the details and wait for a confirmation message from M-pesa and Jambojet.