MOI UNIVERSITY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS.
Moi University is a public institution of higher learning that was established in 1984 through an act of parliament. It is the second oldest University in Kenya after University of Nairobi. The institutions main campus is located in Kesses, Eldoret; off Eldoret-Nakuru highway, 35 KM south east of Eldoret Town.
The University admits students both locally and internationally and currently has a student population of approximately 52,000. This makes it the third most populated university after UON and Kenyatta University.
Moi University currently charges the standard fee of Ksh 16,000 for Government sponsored students with a separate fee structure for Self-Sponsored programs.
The University recommends fee payment through direct deposits or through a Banker’s cheque through various Bank Accounts owned by the institution. Unlike other institutions, Moi University has separate Bank accounts for both Government-Sponsored and Self-Sponsored Students to allow for smooth running of financial activities.
Here are various Moi University Bank Accounts.
Government Sponsored Students’ Bank Accounts.
1. CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF KENYA- A/C NO. 01129046897300.
2. EQUITY BANK LIMITED- A/C NO. 0300291768839.
3. KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK- A/C NO. 1102490296.
4. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK- A/C NO. 0102017899500.
5. STUDENT COLLECTION- A/C NO. 0102129582000.
Self-Sponsored Students’ Bank Account Numbers.
1. CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF KENYA- A/C NO. 1107758580.
2. EQUITY BANK LIMITED- A/C NO. 0300291768844.
3. NATIONAL BANK OF KENYA- A/C NO. 01020062991100.
4. KENYA COMERCIAL BANK- A/C NO. 1107758580.
5. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK- A/C NO. 0102017899600.
The institution encourages prompt payment of fees at the beginning of every semester to allow for smooth running of activities during the semester.