List of Uwezo Microfinance Bank Loan Products
The following is a list of Uwezo Microfinance Bank loan products and Kenyan branches. On November 8, 2010, the Central Bank of Kenya licensed the bank as a deposit-taking microfinance institution.
Over 30,000 active customers benefit from the bank’s expertise in providing financial services to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
Its headquarters are in Nairobi, at Park Plaza on Moktar Daddah Street, opposite Jivanjee Gardens. They also have a branch in Gikomba at the Nafuu Building on Pumwani Road.
Uwezo Microfinance loan products are three in particular; Uwezo Cash, Uwezo Cash SME, and Uwezo Logbook loans as discussed below.
Uwezo Microfinance Bank Loan Products
1. Uwezo Kash
This is an immediate mobile loan that allows you to obtain cash from Uwezo Microfinance using Mpesa. There is no documentation or collateral required to apply for this loan. It is completed within 24 hours. You can get the loan by downloading the Uwezo Kash Mobile Loan app from the Google Play Store.
2. Uwezo Cash SME
This loan is designed specifically for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). Within 24 hours, the loan is processed.
- Original and copy of National ID
- Copy of KRA pin
- 2 passport-size photographs
- Business license copy
- A 6-months Statement from the bank and Mpesa
3. Logbook Loans
This program uses your logbook as collateral to obtain a loan. Within 48 hours, the loan is processed.
- Both the original and a copy of the National ID are required.
- KRA pin duplication
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- a copy of the company’s license
- Bank and Mpesa statements for the last six months
- The original as well as a copy of the Logbook
List of Uwezo Microfinance Bank Branches
1. Uwezo Microfinance Bank Head Office
Location: Park Plaza, Moktar Daddah Street, opposite Jivanjee Gardens, Nairobi
Read also, List of Microfinance Institutions in Kenya
2. Uwezo Microfinance Bank Gikomba Branch
Location: Nafuu Building 1st Floor, Pumwani Road, Gikomba