List Of Pioneer Credit Loan Products In Kenya
This page focuses on Pioneer Credit loan products in Kenya. Pioneer Credit is a microfinance institution that does not accept deposits and has been in business since March 2018. Its headquarters are at Sharp Center on Wambui Road in Muthaiga.
This article explores a list of Pioneer credit Loan products offered, highlighting the features, requirements, and repayment terms.
List Of Pioneer Credit Loan Products
1. Civil Servants Check Off Loan
This product is aimed at civil servants and county government workers. Using your payslip, you can obtain loans ranging from Ksh 5,000 to Ksh 1,000,000. The loan can be repaid over a period of up to 24 months. It is paid out within 24 hours of a successful application.
2. Boda Boda Loan
Pioneer Credit will finance up to 80% of the cost of a motorcycle from a designated dealer. The customer pays 20% of the total cost.
3. Logbook Loan
They lend from Ksh 100,000 to a maximum of 60% of the car’s worth.
4. Invoice Discounting Loan
5. PioneerCASH Loans
This is a mobile phone-based product designed specifically for civil servants. It allows you to check off debts ranging from Ksh 1,000 to Ksh 50,000 by dialing the *454# USSD code. The loans must be repaid within three months.
- No paperwork.
- Disbursement is real-time.
- Funds received on the phone via MPESA
- Loan repayment is collected from the employer through the payroll.
- MOU with your employer.
- Borrowing capacity on a pay slip, the amount borrowed should not be beyond 1/3 of
the basic salary
6. Agri-Business Finance
This is a loan product that targets small-scale farmers, aggregators, and other players in the agri-business sector.
- Loan amount of up to Kes 1,000,000 based on your need.
- Flexible repayment period.
- Quick loan processing.
- Financial training and market links.
- Comprehensive analysis of the agricultural project’s predicted earnings and costs, such as seeds, animal procurement, herbicides, pesticides, harvesting, and labor.
- A comparative investigation of the neighborhood to determine the type of farming carried out, the projected yield, and the suitability of the farming activity carried out by the customer.
- 12 months of bank statements or Mpesa statements.
- Documentary proof of ownership of the farm to be used for production or a valid leasing agreement spanning at least one future production cycle is required.
- Provide documentation demonstrating at least three years of experience in the field.
- Excellent credit history.
- For small businesses Debenture is secured by the asset being purchased.
- Crop and livestock insurance.
- Individual agribusiness owners must have an ID and a PIN.
- Passport photos that have been colored.
- Directors’ ID and PIN, Company PIN, and Certificate of registration for corporations are all available.
- Business documents for agribusiness.
- Security copy for the loan.
- Documents pertaining to land ownership/lease agreements.
- Completed loan application per account mandate and appraisal form, loan decision.
- For used automobiles, a recent Valuation Report from the bank’s authorized valuers is necessary.
- Following approval, complete security perfection.
- A detailed call report with photos and sketch maps is provided.
7. Import Finance
This device makes it easier to pay customs and port charges so that imported products can be cleared promptly at the port. It allows the customer to avoid paying additional fees and fines at the port. Imported items or a car serve as security.
- The facility has a maximum duration of 60 days.
- A maximum of 50% of the value of the products is to be advanced.
- Security requirements are flexible (the client may provide a different logbook as security).
- In the event of a motor vehicle, joint registration and comprehensive insurance are required.
- Clearance will be handled by our designated clearing agent.
- In the event of a motor vehicle, the loan might be converted to a logbook loan after 60 days.