List Of Citizens Credit Loan Products And Contacts
This page contains a list of Citizens Credit Limited loan products and contact information. Citizens Credit is a microfinance firm that provides a variety of loan products to entrepreneurs and small enterprises who do not have access to banking and related services, as well as those who are experiencing difficulties with working capital and cash flow demands.
Citizens Credit Loan Products come in different forms and interest rates and are designed to solve arising financial challenges.
Citizens Credit Loan Products
1. Logbook Loans
Individuals can utilize the guaranteed logbook loans to cover personal needs such as medical bills, school fees, and the purchase of household goods. The loan can be secured against multiple vehicles at the same time.
- Logbook in its original form.
- The applicant’s KRA PIN.
- The applicant’s national identification card.
- Two passport photographs.
- 6 months of bank statements.
- Certificate of comprehensive insurance.
Read also, How to Access Citizens Credit Logbook Loan
2. Check Off/ Civil Servants Loans
This product is intended for civil servants, TSC employees, and employees of private enterprises that have a Memorandum of Understanding with Citizens Credit.
- Original, most recent pay stub.
- National identification card.
- PIN certificate issued by KRA.
- Passport images in color.
- Borrowers must have worked for the company for at least 6 months in private companies and 3 months in government or educational institutions.
- Letter of confirmation/appointment.
- A processing fee of 5% of the principal amount is charged.
- The loan application fee is Kshs 300.
- The CRB charge is Kshs 300.
- Kshs 400 for a legal witness.
- For private enterprises, the interest rate should be 5% per month, with a maximum repayment duration of 12 months.
- The interest rate for civil servants and teachers should fluctuate with the payback duration. The maximum should be 5% for one year, 4.5% for two years, 4% for three years, 3.5% for four years, and 3% for five years.
3. Cheque Discounting
This solution assures that you receive immediate cash in exchange for your current cheque drawn by a respectable organization. This enables a continual flow of your company’s working capital, which might otherwise be hindered while waiting for the cheque to clear.
- Cheque being discounted.
- The applicant’s ID.
- A copy of an acknowledged invoice or payment vouchers, if applicable, to support the payment.
4. Invoice Discounting
Citizens Credit offers supplier invoice reductions to supermarkets, reputable businesses, educational institutions, hospitals, hotels, NGOs, and designated parastatals.
The corporation finances up to 80% of the invoice amount in a bullet payment from the invoice proceeds, repayable within 90 days.
- Copies of the original invoice that have been duly acknowledged by the processing company.
- Delivery receipts for the goods delivered.
- The procurement organization signed a letter of assignment of receivables.
- The most recent bank statement for the company.
5. Import Financing
This product relieves you of the hassle of paying port, storage, and demurrage fees by settling all payments on your behalf in order to avoid penalties. Citizens Credit covers 100% of calculated tariffs and taxes in accordance with KRA standards.
- Bill of lading original.
- Invoice for the automobile or other items.
- Form of Import Declaration (IDF).
- Logbook in English and Japanese.
- A copy of the importer’s PIN or ID.
6. LPO Financing
Citizens Credit can finance your company to service LPOs or LSOs and contracts awarded by your procuring organizations using this product. This should be done quickly and at a competitive price when compared to securities such as title deeds and logbooks.
- LPO/LSO/ original contract.
- Proforma invoice for products to be supplied/cost breakdown.
- Tangible security, such as a logbook or a title deed.
- Past invoices and delivery notes of similar previous jobs completed.
7. Salary Advance Loans
Citizens Credit provides financing to employees of reputable organizations who provide proof of wage payment for the last six months. The loans can be repaid over a set length of time.
- Pay stubs for the last three months.
- The most recent six months of bank statements for the applicant’s salary account.
- Cheques drawn from the salary account that are postdated.
8. Title Deed Lending
The loans are reasonably priced and backed by title deeds.
- A copy of the title deed.
- Property valuation report.
- The property’s legal charge.
9. Weekend Advances
Weekend loans are available to loyal customers and are disbursed via Mpesa.
Citizens Credit Branches & Contacts
Location: 11th Floor, Finance House, Loita Street, Nairobi.
Contact: 0722 646 687.
2. Kiserian Branch
Location: 1st Floor, Kamunyu House.
Contact: 0775 133 657.
3. Ngong Branch
Location: 1st Floor, Juliet Towers, Ngong Road.
Contact: 0776 628 700.
4. Rongai Branch
Location: 2nd Floor, Tymes Arcade, Magadi Road.
Contact: 0770 375 633.