Funeral Insurance Cover providers in Kenya

Here is a list of Kenyan companies that offer funeral insurance. The greatest way to accept that death is inevitable is to be ready for it. Funeral insurance cover providers offer to cover funeral costs in the event that one of the family members covered by the policy passes away.

According to Ipsos, only 4% of Kenyans have any kind of burial insurance coverage. The remaining 96% rely entirely on donations from friends and the work of burial committees.

Making precautions in advance to protect yourself and your loved ones from funeral expenditures is necessary because managing funeral prices and expenses is getting more challenging.

Funeral Insurance Cover providers in Kenya

1. Pumzisha Cover from APA Insurance

The Pumzisha cover from APA Insurance lessens the financial burden that funeral costs would place on the family in the event that the policyholder passed away. All members of the policyholder’s nuclear family may be covered under the pumzisha insurance.

Savings range from Ksh. 250 to Ksh. 10,000 every month. A lump sum payout ranging from Ksh. 50,000 to Ksh. 500,000 in the event of the policy owner’s death is one of the advantages of purchasing this coverage.

Their funeral plan is intended to pay for most, if not all, of the funeral costs.

Contact: 0709 912 777

Email: info@apainsurance.org

Read List of Licensed Reinsurance Companies in Kenya

2. Farewell Insurance from Standard Chartered

Maximum family members covered by this insurance are 5, and the policyholder is protected for accidental death benefits up to Ksh 2,000,000.

Following the death of the policy owner, the beneficiaries listed on the policy, such as the spouse and children, are also paid up to Ksh55,000 for 12 months.

Other advantages of having this coverage include a cashback payment equal to six of the cover holder’s monthly payments if the policy is still in effect after four years and a reward for waiver past the age of 65.

Contacts: +254 20 329 3900, 0703 093 900

Email: Ke.Service@sc.com

3. Britam – Fariji memorial service cover

Britam’s Fariji Funeral Cover gives your family peace of mind by helping them pay for your funeral costs or those of any family members who are covered under the cover in the event of your passing.

The cover holder pays premiums for the duration of their life, and as a result, benefits such as 50% of the cash benefit are paid within 72 hours of notification to Britam via a burial permit, and the remaining 50% are paid to the beneficiary upon submission of the death certificate.

Up until the age of 75, the policyholder will also be guaranteed a cash benefit and premium payments.

Contact: 0705 100 100

Info@britam.com

4. Family Shield Cover by Jubilee Insurance

The Family Shield Cover from Jubilee Insurance aids in covering the costs of your demise, as well as those of you and your loved ones. Owners of insurance policies can receive a benefit for unintentional hospitalization, coverage for funeral costs, and even extra benefits like monthly stipends.

Contacts: 0709901000, 0719222111

Email: talk2us@ju